Prices - Daisy Mae Dunedin Marina
At Daisy Mae Charters we are your private boat for the day. We have a list below of our regular services, however we are glad to do a custom trip to your specifications. We also offer cruises on the intercostal waterways for your enjoyment.
- Licensed to carry six passengers
- Bottom fishing for Grouper and Snapper
- Sport fishing for Kingfish and Mackerel
- Sport fishing for Bonitos, Barracudas and Jacks
- Offshore fishing for Tuna, Dolphin, Wahoo and Sailfish
- Offshore deep water Grouper and Snapper fishing (Big Fish)
- We provide all state and federal fishing licenses.
- Corporate trips (up to 15 boats)
- You keep all the fish; we filet, ice, and bag them!
- Very large cockpit for more enjoyable fishing
- Extra large fish box (we like to fill it up too)
- We provide everything except your food and drink (catering is available)
- We provide all the state-of-the-art rods, reels, and tackle!
THESE PRICES ARE FOR UP TO 6 PEOPLE TOTAL (THE WHOLE BOAT) NOT PER PERSON. WE PROVIDE YOUR FISHING LICENSE, RODS & REELS, ICE, COOLERS, BAIT ETC. CAPTAIN AND CREW FILET ALL YOUR CATCH, ICE THEM DOWN, SEPARATE THE FILETS INTO PORTIONS AND BAG THEM BASED ON WHAT YOU WANT IN EACH BAG. ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DRINK, EAT AND SUN PROTECTION PRODUCTS.
4 HOUR TRIP
Up to 25 Miles Offshore
grey snapper, flounder, red drum, porgies, black sea bass, hogfish, mackerel, mangroves, barracuda, bonito, kingfish, shark
6 HOUR TRIP
Up to 45 Miles Offshore
grey snapper, porgies, flounder, red drum, red grouper, gag grouper, black sea bass, hogfish, mackerel, mangroves, kingfish, barracuda, bonito, shark
8 HOUR TRIP
Up to 65 Miles Offshore
red snapper, gag grouper, flounder, red drum, red grouper, barracuda, bonito, lane, triggerfish, cobia, mangroves, vermillion, yellowtail, amberjacks, shark
10 HOUR TRIP
Up to 75 Miles Offshore
red snapper, gag grouper, red grouper, barracuda, flounder, red drum, bonito, Warsaw, bee-liners, lane, triggerfish, cobia, mangroves, vermillion, yellowtail, amberjacks, cobia, shark
12 HOUR TRIP
Over 75 Miles Offshore
gag grouper, red grouper, scamp grouper, flounder, triggerfish, lane, bee-liners, Warsaw, cobia, amberjack, red snapper, mangrove snapper, mutton snapper, cubera snapper, snowy grouper, yellowedge grouper, Warsaw grouper, tilefish, barrel fish, conger eels, long tailed bass, King mackerel, Mahi, wahoo, blackfin tuna occasionally even pelagic fish like sailfish or marlin