What to Expect on Your Daisy Mae Fishing Charter?
THINGS YOU NEED:
Food & Drinks
Hat & sun protective clothing
Cooler to carry your catch home
THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED:
Rod, reel, tackle, gear and bait
Helpful Tips and Suggestions
Parking is free at the Marina.
We clean your catch and bag them on ice for your ride home.
We are licensed for parties of 1-6 people. 6 is the max – sorry, no exceptions.
You may use our cooler to store your food/drink.
No glass bottles.
No hard liquor or drugs allowed!
Deck shoes are best and sneakers will work, we prefer no hard sole shoes or sandals.
If you are prone to seasickness, over the counter options are good but a prescription patch from your doctor is best.
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram so we may tag you in photos with your catch!
It is customary to tip the Captain and First Mate.
So many fishing charter options, which to choose?
Here are some details to help pick the right trip for you:
Charter Trip Differences
4 Hour Trip:
- Catch: grey snapper | flounder | red drum | porgies | black sea bass | hogfish | mackerel | mangroves | barracuda | bonito | kingfish | shark
6 Hour Trip:
- Catch: grey snapper | porgies | flounder | red drum | red grouper | gag grouper | black sea bass | hogfish | mackerel | mangroves | kingfish | barracuda | bonito | shark
8 Hour Trip:
- Catch: red snapper | gag grouper | flounder | red drum | red grouper | barracuda | bonito | lane | triggerfish | cobia | mangroves | vermillion | yellowtail | amberjacks | shark
10 Hour Trip:
- Catch: red snapper | gag grouper | red grouper | barracuda | flounder | red drum | bonito | Warsaw | bee-liners | lane | triggerfish | cobia | mangroves | vermillion | yellowtail | amberjacks | cobia | shark
12 Hour Trip:
- Catch: gag grouper | red grouper | scamp grouper | flounder | triggerfish | lane | bee-liners | Warsaw | cobia | amberjack | red snapper | mangrove snapper | mutton snapper | cubera snapper | snowy grouper | yellowedge grouper | Warsaw grouper | tilefish | barrel fish | conger eels | long tailed bass | King mackerel | Mahi | wahoo | blackfin tuna occasionally even pelagic fish like sailfish or marlin
There are tons of great seafood restaurants around Dunedin and Clearwater.
Here are a few that we know will cook your catch to perfection:
Where Can We Eat Our Catch?
We all know that parking can be a real beach!
Here are some suggestions to help you get parked and fishing easily:
Where Should I Park?
- There is plenty of FREE parking available at the Dunedin marina.